Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
OGILVY & MATHER VIETNAM
The advertising team focuses especially on providing strategic, creative and content driven solutions for clients across a wide range of channels. These include communication planning, brand architecture, brand equity modeling, Big Ideal development, research consultancy, design, creative development and production management.
Strategic planning department at Ogilvy & Mather is looking for a curious, hungry-to-learn intern to join the force. If you don't mind sarcastic jokes and can't wait to get your hands dirty to mine for consumer insights and help bring to life ad works that disrupt, this is for you.
- This 3-month internship is full-time (Mon-Fri)
- Commencement date: 12th December, 2017
- Location: Dist. 1, HCMC
- Monthly allowance
- Professional environment to nurture your skills and edge yourself
- Full access to global and local Ogilvy's database
- Being provided with facilities for your comfort at work (computer, Ogilvy email, desk phone, etc.)
- Being able to absorb yourself with Ogilvy's planning and strategic tools and frameworks
- Getting involved in local and global/regional projects and brands
- Free F&B flow every Friday, and agency party every month-end!
If you're interested, please shoot me an email with your CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [Ogilvy – 112017] Full Name - Position
NOTE: After receiving applications, we will contact finalists via email, and provide you with a short test - as a chance for us to clearly see why you're the most potential one for the position.
Hạn cuối: 30/11/2017